This is the third in a series of seminars presented by LIftFund Houston's Young Professionals Network in partnership with the Houston Northwest Chamber of Commerce "Financial University". Individuals may take one seminar or the series of four seminars.
Participants in the "Financials" seminar will:
- Be able to define Capacity in the context of a financial review.
- Be able to differentiate between Capacity and Cash Flow.
- Be able to identify key financial documents and understand the importance of each document.
- Be able to identify the key indicators of financial capacity and be able to calculate them.
- Be able to understand the importance of timely and accurate information.